How Do You Know If You Have Hearing Loss?
There are 5 common signs of hearing loss:
1) You hear, but have trouble understanding.
2) Your family complains that you play the TV too loudly.
3) You have difficulty understand in small groups or a crowd.
4) People seem to mumble more frequently.
5) You have trouble hearing when your back is to the speaker.
If you or someone you know is experiencing any of these symptoms, please call us to schedule a comprehensive hearing evaluation to determine if hearing instruments would benefit your lifestyle. In some cases your loss maybe due to something as simple as a wax blockage in the ear canal, which would be revealed only after we have performed a video ear scan.
Don't miss the things in life that are important to you. Call Sound Decision Hearing Aid Centers today.